If you’re a journalist, blogger, producer or editor this page is for you.
Here you’ll find bios, image and story links, booking info & information about Mallory Paige and Operation Moto Dog (OMD).
Mallory Paige Basics:
– I work as a writer.
– You can refer to me as a “Storyteller and Adventurer.”
– I’m completely nomadic, working in “coffee shop offices” across the continent.
– Danger really, truly, legally, is my middle name.
– My email is: email@example.com
Baylor the Dog Basics:
– Baylor is a Labrador Retriever. Colloquially, a yellow lab.
– He is 11 years old. (Check out his amazing Birthday Pictures!)
– We’ve been together since he was 9 weeks old.
Operation Moto Dog Basics:
– The adventure began on June 15, 2015.
– We started from Bend, Oregon.
– We are covering all of North America – each US state, Canada & Mexico.
– We tent camp along the way, preferably in wild, free locations like National Forest or BLM land.
-Everyday I work on the computer for a couple hours – it makes travel slow, but I love my job and choose this life.
You can book me for:
– Radio, TV, & Podcast Appearances
– Speaking Engagements
– Special Events
-Email me for access to the media dropbox folder at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want a concise introduction to Operation Moto Dog? Read This.
Wondering how I was raised? Here’s a bit about legacy.
Ready for a completely improbable, yet entirely true, miracle on the road? Read about the middle of nowhere saviors.
Think Operation Moto Dog is a vacation? Read why that’s not true here.
Worried that I’m a friendless, rootless wanderer? Learn why I feel compelled to leave behind my amazing community.
Operation Moto Dog has grown from 1 reader (thanks Mom!) to more than 50,000 fans around the world. From the Netherlands to Iraq and all across North America the inspirational stories from the road are creating a strong and connected community. It’s outrageously humbling and inspiring.
Between piloting a research submarine, traveling solo across foreign lands, raising millions for charity, living in a 1973 VW van named Goliath, and touring the continent on a motorcycle-sidecar Mallory Paige has learned that things rarely go as planned, but with the right attitude they turn out even better than expected.
She’s written for numerous publications, including Alaska Air Magazine, Gear Junkie and Horizon Air Magazine and is the creator of the popular Operation Moto Dog adventure and travelogue.
Along the way she’s been called “an energetic, positive force,” “a strategic thinker you want on your team” and, her all time favorite, a “bright, happy rainbow.”
As creator of the popular Operation Moto Dog, she is traveling across North America on a motorcycle-sidecar with Baylor the Dog, proving that you don’t have to be fearless or perfect to live your dreams.
Learn more about Mallory and Operation Moto Dog at OperationMotoDog.com.
Mallory Paige is a Storyteller and Adventurer. As creator of the popular Operation Moto Dog, she is traveling across North America on a motorcycle-sidecar with Baylor the Dog, proving that you don’t have to be fearless or perfect to live your dreams.